Public Consultation for Draft Speed Limit Bye-Laws 2016
ROAD TRAFFIC (DRAFT SPEED LIMIT) BYE-LAWS, 2016
South Dublin County Council
South Dublin County Council seeks comments and observations from members of the public in respect of the draft Speed Limit Bye-Laws 2016 for the administrative area of the South Dublin County Council. This follows a countywide review of speed limits in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport for the application of speed limits.
The Draft Speed Limit Bye-Laws 2016, together with an Explanatory Map and Schedule of Proposed Changes, are available for inspection at the following locations during normal office hours from Tuesday 27th September to Tuesday 1st November 2016 inclusive:-
- South Dublin County Council, County Hall, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- South Dublin County Council, Clondalkin Civic Centre, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
- County Library, County Hall, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- Ballyroan Library, Orchardstown Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.
- Lucan Library, Superquinn Shopping Centre, Newcastle, Lucan, Co. Dublin.
- John Jennings Library, Stewarts Hospital, Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
- Castletymon Library, Castletymon Shopping Centre, Tymon North Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- Clondalkin Library, Monastery Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
Objections/representations to the Draft Speed Limit Bye-Laws 2016 should be submitted online or in writing at any time during the submission period Tuesday 27th September to Tuesday 1st November 2016 by
Post: Senior Executive Officer, Land Use Planning & Transportation Department, South Dublin County Council, County Hall, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24